New Delhi: In the age of online fraud, caution is very important You have to be careful in every way. Otherwise your entire account may be emptied in 1 minute. Different methods are being used today to run online fraud. In online fraud, the links are sent by call, OTP, PhonePe, Google Pay and Paytm. In the meantime, if you find out that you have been mistakenly cheated online. First of all, take these steps immediately without panic.
What to do if you are a victim of online fraud-
– First call customer care or go to the branch and block your ATM card and account.
– Tell the police what happened to you.
– Inform the bank or credit card company about the fraud and you can ask them to set up a fraud alert.
– Change your card password immediately, so that no one can abuse your credit card.
– At the time of complaint, you must have a copy of the statement, SMS or fraudulent email of the last six months.
– According to RBI rules, banks should report fraud within three days. It will not harm you.