HomeLifestyleThese 7 places on earth seem imaginary but they really exist
These 7 places on earth seem imaginary but they really exist
May 11, 2022
Mumbai: It is said that the world is very beautiful. There are some places in the world whose beauty can fascinate you. Today we are going to tell you about some of the beautiful places that are imaginary but real.
1. Mount Roraima Mount Roraima, 9,222 feet high in Venezuela, is surrounded by fog for 8 months of the year. It connects the three countries Venezuela, Guyana and Brazil. This hill looks like it was created by a graphic designer.
2. The tunnel of love It is the Tunnel of Love in Ukraine, one of the most romantic places in the country. It is so beautifully made that it looks absolutely fantastic.
3. Salar de Uni Located between Potosí and Oruro, Bolivia, this place is called Salar de Uyuni. It is the largest salt field in the world. He who loves nature must see it once in a lifetime!
4. Mount Grinnell It is located in Mount Grenel, Montana, USA. This red hill is unique in itself. It looks like a fire is burning in the mountains.
5. Stone forest Located in China’s Yunnan Province, this forest is made up of hills rather than trees. This is known as Stone Forest. This 270 year old forest is 349 km wide, with some rock peaks extending up to 30 m. The structure of some mountain peaks in it is such that when you see it, it looks like a tree.
6. Crystal Cave It would not be wrong to call Iceland’s Crystal Cave a dream world. It looks so beautiful that people get confused after seeing the picture whether this place is really on earth or just a painting.
7. Pink Lake Pink Lake is located in northwestern Africa, near the Cape Verde Peninsula in Senegal, in the middle of a plain and ocean called Lake Sandbar. The water of this lake is pink. People come from all over the world to see it.