PM Madra Yojana: Many people lost their jobs because of the Corona epidemic and beyond. In such a situation, the unemployment rate in the country has further increased. Many people are now thinking of starting their own business to start their own business. If you also want to start a business, you can avail unsecured loans under the Prime Minister’s Scheme. The government’s scheme is only intended to encourage self-employment. There will be no processing charge for borrowing from you. Three types of loans will be provided under this Prime Minister’s Scheme. These include Shishu Lone, Kishore Lone and Tarun Lone. In it you can take any kind of loan as per your need.
Apply by visiting PM Madra Yojana website.
Under this scheme of the government, loans ranging from Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 1 million will be given. But to get this loan you will need a Madras card. With this Madras card, you can use it to buy essential items for your business. There is Rs. 50,000 available for glass loan. In other teen loans, you get Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakh. After that, you can take a loan of up to Rs 10 lakh in Tarun Loan. If you also want to avail the benefits of this scheme, you can apply by visiting the official website of PM Madra.
Address must be proof.
In order to get a loan under this PM Madra Yojana of the government, it is very important that you have some important documents like Aadhaar card, PAN card, permanent address, complete business address proof etc. Must be accompanied by three years balance sheet, copy of income tax return and self tax return, passport size photo.
- To apply for PM Madra Yojana, you must first visit its official website.
- After that, on the home page, you will see the options of Shishu Loan, Kishore Loan, Tarun Loan. In it, you need any kind of loan. You select it.
- From here you can download the form. Enter all the information requested in the form.
- Now submit this form to any of your nearest bank.
- On the other hand, if you want to apply online, you have to create a user ID and password.
- Within a month of all this, you will be given a loan.