How to check Balance on ee sim card
Everything Everywhere, or EE, is a British wireless provider. It was acquired by the BT Group in January 2016 and is now a part of that organization. Its current headquarters are in Hatfield, England, in the United Kingdom. As a joint venture between the French carrier France Télécom and the German carrier Deutsche Telekom, the business was founded in 2010.
With more than 25.8 million members as of July 2021, it was the largest mobile network provider in the United Kingdom at the time. The business is renowned for having the nation’s largest 4G network, which covers 99% of the population.
With such extensive coverage, many consumers will undoubtedly want to learn how to manage their EE accounts and become familiar with information relating to their balance. EE provides three main methods for subscribers to check the SIM card balance:
Text/SMS to Check the Balance on an EE SIM Card
As it doesn’t require an internet connection, using a text message, or SMS, is a practical way to check your EE balance offline. Even a basic feature phone will work with this strategy; no smart gadget is necessary. The procedure is rather easy to follow:
- Send “BALANCE” to 150 using your text messaging app and your EE mobile number.
- You will soon get a text message in response.
- It will include all information pertaining to your balance, including phone minutes, data balance, SMS balance, and its validity.
You won’t be charged anything for the text that lets you know your balance. This is why you don’t have to worry about paying any money each time you send the SMS to check your EE balance.
Balance Checking Using My EE App
This technique of monitoring the status of an EE account is done online. Therefore, both downloading and using the EE program require an internet connection. You can use the EE app to develop your balance by taking the following steps:
- Download the EE app from the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store if you have an Android smartphone.
- You can also receive the link via text message to download the app. Simply text the word “APP” to the number 150 from your EE mobile phone.
- Open the app after installation, then log in using your name, email address, and password.
- You will receive an activation link through email at the address you just supplied in the previous step.
- Remember to click the link before it expires if you are a first-time user.
- Your account will be activated once you click the confirmation link.
- Your data, calling, and texting balances, as well as their validity, are displayed on the Dashboard after you log in.
The software also supports Touch ID and Face ID for logins. Even better, the app allows you to easily get in touch with the EE customer service department.
Checking Your Balance Through EE My Account
Another online approach is using My Account in EE to check your balance. Users who don’t want to download and keep the EE app on their phones should utilize this option. You must first create an account in order to use My Account in EE. To utilize EE My Account to obtain your balance information, follow the instructions below:
- Select “EE&Me” on the ee.co.uk home page.
- Select View My Account after that.
- A login dashboard will open, and you must log in using your information.
- When you are logged in, utilize the left-hand menu to go to the various sections of My Account.
- You can see your current credit amount, the current package, as well as its validity and expiration dates, at the top of the dashboard.
- You receive a set number of voice minutes, text messages, and internet data with each bundle.
- You will notice three areas on the dashboard: one for voice minutes, one for text, and one for data.
- Your usage and remaining data for calls, texts, and MBs/GBs are shown in the three areas above.
EE will automatically renew your current pack as long as you have enough credit.
All three techniques save you time and provide a quick summary of your EE sim card’s balance. You must pay your due using this application, which is part of the My EE mobile app. All EE network users will find these mobile applications and the official website techniques to be practical.
Question: Can I use the My EE app to check my balance?
- It is possible to view your entire balance using this My EE application.
- Using your device’s app store, download the MY EE mobile application. Alternatively, you can text App to number 10 and download it.
Question: What is the EE number to check the balance on PAYG mobile?
Answer: To contact EE customer care service, dial 150 from your EE network mobile phone or call the number 0795396620.
Question: How do I top up on EE?
Answer: Text 150 followed by VO, a space, and the 16-digit voucher number to top up your own number. e.g VO 1234567891234567. From your EE phone, dial 150 and follow the prompts.