New Delhi: Today we have brought an international meal at your request. This recipe is originally from Japan. We know Japan for two reasons. The first is that every Japanese citizen has a distinct Kaizen tendency (the constant pursuit of progress) and the second is that they have social, political, cultural as well as trade relations with other countries.
Teriyaki chicken is a very popular dish in Japanese cuisine. Definitely try once in a lifetime.
500 g chicken wings
2 tablespoons white sesame seeds
1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder (optional)
4 tablespoons oil
Ingredients for marinating chicken-
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 table garlic paste
1/2 tablespoon black pepper powder
Ingredients for making Teriyaki Sauce: –
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon water
2 tablespoons rice bran wine (optional)
If you’re ready with these elements, start making it …
– If you find ready-made teriyaki sauce, you can use it too.
– First wash the chicken wings and marinate for 10-12 minutes with vinegar, garlic paste and black pepper powder.
– Mix soy sauce, sugar and water in a bowl until the chicken wings are marinated.
– Now heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken wings till golden brown on both sides.
– Now add the teriyaki sauce to the fried chicken wings and cook until the gravy is well glazed. Then add black pepper powder and white sesame seeds and cook for 4-5 minutes.
Ready to eat your teriyaki chicken dish.