Goa Assembly Elections 2022: PM Modi addresses election rally in Goa, says lotus will open here again
Goa Assembly Elections 2022: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses an election rally in Mapusa, Goa on Thursday. Addressing a huge rally at Bogishore Maidan, PM Modi said that when he comes to Goa, he is filled with a new energy. Such is the atmosphere in Goa. PM Narendra Modi said that Goa is talking about development and BJP so loudly that its voice is reaching far and wide. Let me tell you that voting is scheduled for February 14 in Goa and counting of votes will take place on March 10.
# View. The Congress government did not liberate Goa for 15 years after independence. The people of Goa kept fighting but the Congress government did not help. From the Red Fort wall, India’s first prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, said he would not send troops to liberate Goa: PM Modi in Mapusa pic.twitter.com/w6HLUjlnUn
– ANI (ANI) February 10, 2022
Highlights of PM Modi’s speech
- Coming to Goa among all of you fills me with a new energy. The same is true of the winds here. In Goa, Vikas and the BJP are being talked about so loudly that their voice is reaching far and wide.
- This journey of development for the golden future of Goa will continue under the young leadership of Pramod Sawant. Once again on February 14, every voter in Goa is going to cast their vote in large numbers to open the lotus.
- The political parties that have been in power for decades after independence have divided the people on the basis that some will get, some will not. He had the same attitude towards basic facilities. The benefits of the schemes reach 100% of the people in response to such divisive policies.
- Goa has its own unique culture and identity, and Goa carries with it all. Those who do not care about this culture of Goa, they have made Goa their looting system of corruption. But the BJP gave the mantra of Goa to Goa.