Ahmedabad: Diwali is being celebrated all over the country on 14th November. Mahalakshmi is worshiped on the day of Diwali. Lamps were lit to welcome him. On this day, people take various measures to make mother Lakshmi happy. It is very important to take care of some things on the day of Diwali, otherwise Lakshmi’s mother gets angry. Let’s not know the details.
1. Don’t go to bed late in the morning on Diwali. Get up early and pray. Nail biting and shaving should not be done on Diwali.
2. Place the statues in a certain order. Place the idols of Lord Ganesha, Lakshmiji, Lord Vishnu, Mother Saraswati and Mother Kali from left to right. Then place the idols of Lakshmanaji, Sri Rama and Mother Sita.
3. Applause should not be given while worshiping Lakshmi. Don’t sing too loudly. It is said that mother Lakshmi hates noise. Do not worship Lakshmi mother alone. His worship is considered incomplete without Lord Vishnu.
4. Mother Lakshmi lives where there is truth, mercy and virtue. Take care of cleanliness. Always keep your house clean.
5. Do not scatter the puja house after Diwali puja. Keep lighting a lamp all night and putting ghee in it. Use more candles instead of candles in Diwali.
6. There should be a pujo house on the north-east side. During the puja, all the members of the house should sit facing north. Light the lamp of worship with ghee. Dias must be between 11, 21 or 51 counts.
7. Do not place an idol of Lord Ganesha in the place of worship where he is not in a sitting position and his trunk is not on the right side.
8. Use maximum red color. Use lamps, candles, lights and red flowers. Start Diwali worship with worship of Lord Ganesha.
9. Mother Lakshmi is peace loving so family members should not quarrel. Maintain an atmosphere of peace and love at home. Pray for Mother Lakshmi with all the members of your family.
10. In Diwali you should stay away from meat and alcohol-smoking etc. Eat sattvic food on this day if possible.