Amarnath Yatra 2022: Amit Shah convenes a high level meeting, gives several instructions regarding passenger safety and facilities
Amarnath Yatra 2022: Union Home Minister Amit Shah held a high level meeting regarding security arrangements during the Amarnath Yatra. Many important decisions were taken in this meeting. The meeting took place in two stages. In the first phase, a meeting was held regarding logistics. That is, what is being done in terms of health, roads, communication, etc., and when it will be completed, was discussed. In the second phase, preparations for passenger safety were reviewed. Apart from Amit Shah, the meeting was also attended by Lieutenant Governor of Jammu and Kashmir Manoj Sinha, Union Home Secretary AK Bhalla, CRPF DG Kuldeep Singh and BSF and several Home Ministry officials. The Amarnath Yatra is being held after a gap of two years due to the Corona epidemic, which is set to begin on June 30. Amit Shah had called this high level meeting to review the security situation.
The Union Minister said that it was the priority of the Modi government that the passengers coming for the Amarnath Yatra should have a hassle-free view and should not face any hassle. AmitShah pic.twitter.com/F3mvjpSYtc
– DD News (@DDNewslive) May 17, 2022
- Air services in Srinagar should be increased as per the needs of the passengers.
- A 100-bed hospital should be built at an altitude of more than 6,000 feet.
- Tent City should be arranged for the accommodation of passengers on the way.
- Special arrangements should be made to deal with the damage caused by landslides.
- Lighting should be provided along the way.