Adepur: Advising to go among the people, Rahul Gandhi said, “One family, one ticket” policy must be implemented.
Resize the font.
No resolution Xavier, Udaipur: On the last day of Congress Chantan Xavier in Udaipur, Rajasthan, Rahul Gandhi addressed the workers. At the same time, he drew attention to the faults of the party and said, “Our relationship with the people is over.” That relationship needs to be reconnected. Referring to the tensions in the party, he said that the whole focus of the Congressmen was on who would get which post. In this day and age, we need to look at what is happening inside the team, not what is happening inside. For this we have to go to the people. He also called for the implementation of ‘one family, one ticket’ policy during the elections.
“We must ensure that one person in every family gets one ticket (to contest elections),” said Congress leader Rahul Gandhi at No Sankalp Shaver in Udaipur, Rajasthan. pic.twitter.com/VahdtwM57C
– ANI May 15, 2022
Highlights of Rahul Gandhi’s speech
- The Congress party has decided that the entire Congress party will go public in October.
- The relationship that the Congress had with the people will be restored. It will not happen with shortcuts and it can only be done with sweat.
- You have to sit in public without thinking. They need to understand the problem. We need to reconnect with the people.
- People know that only Congress party can take the country forward.
- The present government has ruined the future of the youth of India. Unemployment, on the one hand, and inflation, on the other, are at war in Ukraine, and will have an impact on inflation in the future.
- My fight is against the ideology of RSS and BJP, against those who spread violence and hatred, this is the fight of my life, I am not ready to believe that so much hatred can spread in our country.
- There are great forces against us but I am not afraid of these forces.